Welcome to the Loftus Recreation Centre Crèche in Leederville
Loftus Recreational Centre follows the Early Years Learning Framework Program, “Belonging, Being and Becoming”. This describes the principals, practices and outcomes that support and enhance young children’s learning from birth, as well as their transition to school.
Our Qualified Educators can provide a high quality care and supervision of your child.
The Crèche is a child focused place where:
- All children have the right to feel safe and secure in their environment.
- The value of play is important; children have opportunities for various types of play.
- All children are treated with respect and individuality in their development domains: social, emotional, physical, cognitive, cultural, and ethnic.
- All families are made to feel valued.
- Our resources and activities are safe and developmentally age appropriate.
We strive to follow the Educator to Child Ratio requirements set out by The National Quality Framework.
We accept infants and children from 8 weeks - 12 years of age. Please pop into our crèche today to meet our friendly staff and obtain an enrolment form to complete and return prior to your first visit.
Standard crèche attendance fees are $5 per hour for non-members.
Members are able to utilise the crèche FREE of charge for children under 5. A $5 casual fee applies to children aged 5 and over.