Personal Trainer Fran Pollock
Good Health is Everything!
Staying fit for life and keeping healthy and strong are vital to living a long and full existence.
I have spent the last 40 years living and breathing those rules and I am passionate about sharing everything I have learned along the way.
Fitness techniques are constantly evolving thanks to research and the ever-growing awareness of the significant benefits associated with maintaining personal fitness.
I have made it my life long mission to keep learning and adapting to these changes so that I can continue to support and teach others to achieve their best both physically and mentally.
Over the last 40 years I have been;
- Aerobics coach and choreographer
- Progressive resistance trainer
- Competed in Body Building and Fitness at both State and National Level
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- 40 Years Experience
- Lifelong Learner of Fitness and Health Techniques
- Muscle Gain
- Fat Loss
- Inspire others to realise they’re never too old to gain strength & fitness