Welcome to Loftus Recreation Centre Creche
Loftus Recreational Centre follows the Early Years Learning Framework Program, “Belonging, Being and Becoming”. This describes the principals, practices and outcomes that support and enhance young children’s learning from birth, as well as their transition to school.
Our Qualified Educators can provide family support and advice alongside their high quality care and supervision of your child.
Daily Routines include Arts and Crafts, Music and Movement and Interactive Group Sessions including reading, singing and storytelling. This encourages children to progress towards reaching developmental milestones and learning through play.
We strive to follow the Educator to Child Ratio requirements set out by The National Quality Framework.
Hours of Operation
Mon 8:30am - 12pm
Tues 8:30am - 12pm
Wed 8:30am - 12pm
Thu 8:30am - 12pm
Fri 8:30am - 12pm
We accept infants and children from 3 months - 12 years of age. Please pop in to our creche today to meet our friendly staff and obtain an enrolment form to complete and return prior to your first visit.
Standard creche attendance fees are $4.50 per hour for non-members.
Members are able to utilise the crèche FREE of charge.
All members must book their child in advance of the day of attendance to receive the benefit of Free Creche. Members without a booking must pay the regular $4.50 fee if they wish to book their child in on the day.
See Loftus reception, call 9227 6526, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- Please notify reception of your arrival before entering our creche premises
- Please remember to 'sign in' and 'sign out' when dropping off and collecting your child.
- Parents/Guardians must not leave the premises whilst their child is in our care.
- Please do not bring your child to childcare facility if they are unwell.
- Please pack a healthy snack, water, appropriate attire (hat, shoes) and any other necessary supplies (nappies, milk bottles) for your child.
- Please label all belongings including comforters, bags, hats, bottles and lunchboxes.
- Our creche is nut-free due to the prominence of allergies
- You will be notified immediately of any concerns regarding your child.
- If you are unable to attend, please inform the Creche Supervisor on 9227 6526, or email@example.com
For further information, please contact the the Creche Supervisor on 9227 6526, or firstname.lastname@example.org